Click the Yellow Button at the bottom of the page to Donate via PayPal.
The Iyengar Yoga Institute of Pittsburgh is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that relies on tax-deductible donations and gifts to fully support our programs and our mission. Contributions and gifts of any amount are appreciated and will allow others to receive the benefits of yoga practice.
There are many ways Individuals, Corporations and Foundations can contribute to the Institute.
3 Ways That You Can Help IYIP to Grow in 2023
1. Make a monetary donation toward our 2022 goal of $25,000. See instructions below.
2. Use the link below to make IYIP your Amazon Smile Non-Profit Charity. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charities selected by customers on Amazon Smile. Just click the link below. It does not change your shopping experience. You will just see the word ‘smile’ in the new URL.
|3. Find IYIP’s Amazon Wish List by hitting the link below. We’ve added props and supplies in case you prefer to donate something more tangible.
|HOW TO MAKE A MONETARY DONATION
1. Mail or drop off your check to IYIP:
2721 Murray Avenue, Pgh., PA 15217.
Include a note with your full name and an email or snail mail address so we can send you a receipt for your taxes. When you send a check the full amount goes to IYIP.
OR DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
2. Click the yellow Donate Button at the bottom of this page.
– Currently all contributions will be applied to our year end campaign.
In the future we will be setting up means to specially designate your contributions in the following ways:
– Contribute to the teacher mentorship scholarship fund.
– Sponsor a community event.
– Contribute to the purchase of new props and supplies for the Institute.
– Underwrite the therapeutic yoga program.
– Underwrite classes and workshops for a certain community or a special health condition such as for Veterans, for cancer patients, diabetes programming and more.
To sponsor a class or a program text Sara at 412-401-2162
Donors will be recognized. However, you may designate your donation as “anonymous” in the “notes to seller” box during the donation process.
An email receipt for your tax records will be sent when we receive your contribution.
Consider a generous Year End Campaign donation at this critical time for IYIP.
$5000 _____ $3000 _____ $1000 _____ $500 _____ $100 _____ Other _____