Click the Yellow Button at the bottom of the page to Donate to IYIP today!
The Iyengar Yoga Institute of Pittsburgh is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that relies on tax-deductible donations and gifts to fully support our programs and our mission. Contributions and gifts of any amount are appreciated and will allow others to receive the benefits of yoga practice.
There are many ways Individuals, Corporations and Foundations can contribute to the Institute.
– Currently all contributions will be applied to our year end campaign.
In the future we will be setting up means to specially designate your contributions in the following ways:
– Contribute to the teacher mentorship scholarship fund.
– Sponsor a community event.
– Contribute to the purchase of new props and supplies for the Institute.
– Underwrite the therapeutic yoga program.
– Underwrite classes and workshops for a certain community or a special health condition such as for Veterans, for cancer patients, diabetes programming and more.
To sponsor a class or a program contact Heather at email@example.com
Donors will be recognized in our annual report, on our website and in special event programs. However, you may designate your donation as “anonymous” in the “notes to seller” box during the donation process.
An email receipt for your tax records will be sent when we receive your contribution.
Consider a generous Year End Campaign donation at this critical time for IYIP.
$5000 _____ $3000 _____ $1000 _____ $500 _____ $100 _____ Other _____