No one is too stiff, too out of shape, or too old to begin Iyengar yoga. You are welcome here regardless of your fitness level, age or abilities. We will help you find the right teacher and the right path for you.
News from Our Studio
Sara’s classes will be online only.
All other classes will be hybrid format. You may attend online or in-studio.
COVID precautions for in-studio attendance:
Please be understanding as we are doing our best to navigate this tricky territory . Christina and Diane are teaching our hybrid classes and are asking that everyone be vaccinated. We ask that you do the following for in-studio classes:
- You will need to bring proof of vaccination to class.
- Bring your own mat (and any additional props you prefer to bring). We will still be providing props but cannot assure that all are 100% sanitized.
- Some students are wearing masks. Wear any protective gear you choose. We are not requiring masks at this time, but will reevaluate as necessary.
- Only come to the studio if you are ok with being around other vaccinated people without demanding others behave in any particular way. We will cap in-studio attendance at 20 participants. If you are uncomfortable with these parameters, please continue to enjoy our classes from home – online. We will continue to provide online learning into the future as we have students tuning in from states including Californina, Idaho, Illinois and Virginia.
Follow the steps below to access all classes.
1. Create a Namastream/IYIP User Account. Click on the Register Here link above. Make a password. Then you can browse the calendar to choose your class(es) and browse the included (pre-recorded) content. Whether attendance will be in-studio or online you will use Namastream.
2. Go to “Shop” to purchase a product or browse the “Calendar” to find your class. If you want to attend an in-studio class you must pre-register for that class via the calendar after you pay.
3. Purchase your product and pre-register. (Pre-registration is only for in-studio attendance.) Just click on the class you want to take. Namastream will guide you step-by-step through the process.
Join Christina for a celebration of the coming Spring season with a warming practice to “melt the snow”!
Our classes have three focus areas:
IYIP classes run in 12-week sessions with a short break between quarters. Most classes build sequentially throughout the quarter, but you are welcome to begin or drop in at any point.
You can pre-register and pay for classes using IYIP’s Namastream page. Come a few minutes early for your first class to meet your teacher and fill out our New Student Registration form.